Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just got home from work. Didn't ride. It's way tooo hot and Cathy is sick. She's so cute lol. Wished dad happy father's day, then he tore into me about Aaron's books. Any cognizant thought I ever think, just flows down the drain like a slow toilet, when Ann and Bill start in on me. I just sit there and just go ahem, yeah, ok, I'm sorry (the everlasting never ending phrase of I'm sorry), and can give them no reasonable explanation. Oh I know that if I did it probably wouldn't be believed or sympathized with, well, sometimes. I don't know. They're my parents. I'm glad they're having a good time in GA. I have this overwhelming urge to grab some girls and go whoop it up at a local pub. Just for shits and giggles. I want to party some. At any rate, maybe Fort Myers will turn out good. Who knows. I love the man I swear I do, but he's such a pain in the ass. Such a typical fish (pisces). Never know what kind of mood he's gonna be in and just how pissy and how much of it is actually your fault. If I knew that's how I made other people feel I wouldn't understand why they even liked me at all. He just doesn't get it. He's sweet and cute when he wants to be, but then again aren't they all? Don't even go there Juanita, it just ain't worth it and it makes your brain hurt like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment