Saturday, June 13, 2009

Always

it appears to be a long time...coming. Wow. Strange weekend. Saw Lisa Woodard tonite and her hubby Bobby. Blasts from the pat. How bizarre. My daughter. Now there is a topic. She's driving me crazy. She wonders why the kids want to hang on, to cling? Good god child. Her and Ryan have both lost their collective minds. And in the interim, here I am and Aaron, let's not forget my son we both have taken the babies to heart. God I love them all, need to have a boot inserted up amanda's butt. Went out with Steve tonite. Yeeyawn, as he tried to take out my journal out of my purse and read it. Almost had smack him with it. jesus, what a joke. Should have gone down to see my Brucifer tonite, and spent the nite. Oh, Vic. And yes I miss you too, you lying cheating, freak of nature. I guess this will be the theme for a while. At least the bills are paid. Wish Amanda would quit bringing the new guys here at the house. I am NOT interested in the meet and greet. trying not to be a snotty bitch but hey, it's my right. going to bed to getready for another week at the ick clube, hopefully I won't be moved to kill castrate or tell off any stupid idiot there either. NITE

No comments:

Post a Comment