Saturday, February 13, 2010

who'd a thought that I'd look more forward to parking my ass in front of farmville than going out on a saturday nite with Steve? Ahhhh bliss to type my thoughts alone. Had fun at Indiafest with Brucifer. Got the absolute kewlest tshirt with Ganesh on it. Obstacles to overcome. Absolutely and practically always. Cold colder and coldest. But it's feb so it's ok. The jack'd neighbor is an absolute asshole. Don't really want to go back to work, but must, and oh yes, unless we forget , to all the dickheads I've loved before..so many, such a waste of time. I've learned my lessons, believe me. Painfully. They all seem to have one thing in common, out of all the differences, in the end they all believed that somehow they were 'superior' to me, because of my femaleness. Boy have I got news for you bruther.. They all wanted to suck the life out of me figuratively and literally. A few boys I remember fondly, but by and large the entire lot of them deserve one another. Let them drive each other mad, if not as bonkshit as they drove me. And I'm the fucking asshole...that's right baby, and you have no conscious clue of how much a one I can really be.

No comments:

Post a Comment