Sunday, August 2, 2009

Well..that's a nice how do youdo...Manda is shackin' up with the boy toy and moving out. Not a word not a fuck off it's been real not nothing. I swear if that kid does anything to those babies I'm gonna strangle him and her. I am really pissed about this morning. For christs sake he's a little boy having a melt down..(of course that's my fault my stomping around in the morning wakes up the kids so I've been told). Let's see I've bent over backwards and pretty much have gotten slapped in the face..par for the course for Amanda. Spoiled selfish bitch. But you can't tell her anything. Just accept her shit attitude, her shit mouth and live with it. Well when she can't make the bills (which is exactly what will happen) I ain't bailing her out again..

No comments:

Post a Comment